Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tension

Today sucks, well a bit only. Im so pissed with this one person. Damn la nak tegur-tegur. Duduk jer bukan buat maksiat. Okay maybe I forget where I was. Some people can be so so, lame and shallow. Please lah. Pagi-pagi dah bikin panas. Forget it, hate! hate! hate! Whatever. Its my fucking life. I don't give a damn what you're gonna say about me. Its my life. I choose my own path, my style, you deal with yours on your own, your way. Stop bugging my life. Okay sebenarnya benda ni kecik jer, tapi macam bengang sangat. Bear with me people, SO HELP ME GOD!

P/S : Got home from class, found dad watching TV. I realize how much I missed him. I thought off going to bed early but decided to skip snooze time just to accompany dad, to pick mum at her office. :'( dad...

3 comments:

ladyhaneem said...

bakpo bakpo? huuhuhu

E.L.M.O said...

smua bereh :D *btul ke neem?*

alia said...

emma.
this is ash lover.
hahah. i wish.

i dah link u!

:D