Sunday, January 11, 2009

Panic attacked

The BBQ party at Max's place, yesterday was fun! The food was good! *nyum nyum* it was around 1.20 am at that time, we decided to have a drink at a stall near his place. when my drink arrived, i had a major stomach ache. i felt like killing myself right that moment. i took a sip of my drink and told them that i need to go A.S.A.P! I was practically driving like a mad women. 10 minutes from PJ to TTDI. I when like 130 km/h at sec17. no choice or else i would have to do my business in my car. luckily my mum was still up. she opened the door for me and the rest was history. basically i had fun despite having bad stomoch ache. damn for that! later~ *going out to buy something*

2 comments:

ladyhaneem said...

nie mesti ada gaya ala2 bagan lalang kan? hehehe ;P

E.L.M.O said...

hahaha agak la. yes bagan lalang indeed. ema and bagan lalang tak boleh dipisahkan