Friday, January 16, 2009

photography miscommunication

I've started my photography class. Mr Azman is funny. He is our lecture. I'm really excited and my parents are very serious about me taking this class. They said they want to buy me a new lens and a flash, InsyaAllah. regarding my class. The only one i know is of course, Mamet. My partner in crime :) there are other girls, have to get to know them soon. but there is this one girl who is so ***********************************. this is how the conversation goes

Me : Met, hang tanya dia sat mana dia beli beg tu.

Akmal : Tumpang tanya, dia tanya (pointing his finger at me) kat mana beli beg tu.

That girl : Oh ni beg untuk camera.

Akmal : DUH!

Me : Ye, nak tau kat mana, sebab nak beli gak, sebab ada kawan pun cari.

That girl : Kat mana-mana kedai camera pun ada.


DAMN! kerek gila okay. mungkin I nampak miskin kot, tak mampu nak beli camera. Maybe ada there is a sign on forehead like "I'M SO STUPID!". Ni lah some people, kita nak make friends tapi macam ni pulak jadi. Some people can be so stuck up. Please lah. Tak kan la i nak beli beg tu jadi kan handbag. Come on! What ever la biatch! You're in my hate list. I hate you, seriously. orang macam ni tak payah buat kawan, tapi tak boleh cakap jugak, kadang-kadang orang yg kita benci tu lah jadi kawan baik kita :) tengok lah later on, maybe we can be friends. who knows...

No comments: