Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm not drunk

*LOL* I had fun today! Got the chance to hang out with Kate, Veronica and Stephanie. We talk and eat good food *good sgt* Oh daym! Veron's mum cooked curry fish, damn nice! not forgetting the cake her mum baked. we ate it while its hot! *nyum* Thanks veron! It was delish! Regarding the title after eating and chitchatting, I decided to talk as though I was like drunk. and i was talking like "and i'm like sooooo not drunk right now, and what are you guys looking at me, and i'm like not drunk. its like pretty and everything but im not drunk." whatever, i managed to pissed Kate and Veron *hihihihi* Love you guys! We've known each other since school days. AWH!! I'm so happy! because Im not drunk! *ehhehe* Well anyway, Steph told us something. Can't wait 'till next month. will update you on the news later! Love y'all!

No comments: