Thursday, October 1, 2009

Congrats Epah & Sham!

Nikah 26092009

At about 3.05 pm on 26.09.2009, Alifah, or better known as Epah, was offcially married to Shamhan. She is the first ‘AKU’ to get married. I’m so happy for her. Congrats to both of you. We had fun in Kuching. It was fun traveling with my friends. We stayed at Tune Hotel. Not bad for a 4 days and 3 nights. Only cost me and anem, RM250. We also rented a car, easier for us to move around. We helped Epah with the wedding and had the opportunity to pusing-pusing in Kuching. It was fun except the part where I had to naik the penambang. It was the worst 30 seconds and 1 minute of my life. I felt like vomiting. Anyway, I survived as I’m still here today and updating this blog. Thank God for that. There will be another reception for Sham’s side this Sunday at Dewan Perdana Felda. I can’t wait, if I can still remember, Epah said there will be tapai for dessert. *yummy! LOL* So, one down, 3 more to go. I wonder who is next in line. Anyway, CONGRATS AGAIN EPAH & SHAM. Semoga berbahagia selamanya! Love Love!

"Disatukan jiwa, bersama merasa"

1 comment:

ladyhaneem said...

selamat pengantin baru buat mereka~ :D

p/s: pengapit kot dulu...hahaha