Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aussie education fair - Accomplished.

On saturday, Kate and I went to KL Convention center to check out the Australian Education fair. It was fun, got to talk to a few of people regarding my plans to do masters. don't want to get all excited about it. takot sat lagi tak jadi. tu pun mak & ayah still nak consider UK or Aussie. so we will see. my weekend was quite fun, saturday night, went to mat's house for BBQ (mat's sister's convo + post raya + abg's birthday surprise) and the next day went to delicious, bangsar for lunch with kate, mum and her friends. the food was delish, as always! I like! Had the strawberry and meringue, its damn nice! after walking around for a bit, asked mum to buy me something, send kate home, and went back home. dooze off in mum's room. and now i can't sleep! aargh! thank God class is at 12pm today. I think I should try and get some shut eye. Toodles!

No comments: