Thursday, April 23, 2009

Toodles~

I'm leaving for Bandung this weekend. We're supposed to go to Bangkok, changed planned and decided to go Bandung instead. We don't want to take any chances in case la sat lagi ada riot lagi. We'll be staying at The Luxton. According to my mum, its a new and modern concept hotel. can't wait. Im so excited but the only thing is im too lazy to pack my things. kakak tolong lah dik ema! It sad though, Farah will be arriving here on Saturday :'( sedih tak dapat jumpa, tapi takpa on the 1st boleh jumpa! yay! I miss her! Should I bring my laptop to Bandung? I think I should :D

3 comments:

alia said...

ambik gambaq byk2 tauuuuu.
and u shud try out all the food there. and if ada gig mocca sila la ke sana.

man i envy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

E.L.M.O said...

i will. thanks :D

Syaza Nadiah said...

hang nak p bandung?? bestnye! =D