Tuesday, April 7, 2009

KL Bird Park



On 2nd April, my friends and I visited 'KL Bird Park'. I decided to focus on birds for my final photography project. It was a last minute thing. The park was okay though, comparing to Zoo Negara. Tiring, but fun. My sifu was there with me; Aizah. She helped me a lot. Kate became our subjects and they also helped (thanks guys!!). Anyway, yesterday, I went to uia to submit my assignment. However, the studio was closed. no one inside. called and text-ed encik azman, he didn't answer. I was in a hurry because dad was reaching KL central at 3, it was like 2.15pm at that time. I had no choice but to slide the assignment under the door. it was embarrasing though, the first attempt the thing didn't slide through. *LOL* then when it finally went in. i realize damn, its a glass door, surely everyone who passes by this door can see the photos I had taken. DAMN IT. whatever. the grand finale was when i wanted to get my car which was at the first bus stop and it was raining heavily. I had no choice but to redah the hujan. soaking wet. I think I better stop here. no need to know what happen. *MALU*

2 comments:

ladyhaneem said...

hahahaa...alaaa....sambung la sambungla :))

E.L.M.O said...

farhanim, jangan duk gatai situ. u know what happen next. hehehe