Friday, November 14, 2008

A super human heart beats in me

I'm on holiday. Finally exams are over and I'm enjoying the days as it goes by. I have to say its a start of a wonderful holiday. A friend of mine who we haven't contacted for the past 2 years due to some circumstances, had finally come around and things are back to normal. I cried when I read his message. It's good to be like we used to. Losing a best friend kills apart of you. I know this before that we have so much in common. We used to like the same songs, and we even think quite in the same way. Even when we were apart, I've learned that we have so much in common. For instance I'm into photography and so is he. Just now, we chatted for awhile as I was reading Naruto Manga. Guess what, he reading it too. It is weird but in a good way. He is like a guy version of me. I still remember the first time I'd chatted with him. I called him "otak sama" meaning 'same brain'. When we were apart, it was like a living hell, like I said before, losing a best friend kills apart of you. I've known him since I was 15. Then something happened that made us apart. It was weird though, the whole 2 years, I do hang around near his place but we didn't even bump into each other. I guess its fate. It's fate that we didn't have a chance to meet. I knew I would cry in front of everyone if I met him then. *LOL* Nevertheless, I am damn happy that we finally reconcile. Looking forward to see him and his girlfriend soon :) I'm so happy! Indeed happy! Sing the happy song! Happy happy happy song! Okay I better stop! *LMOA* Later~ *much love from me*

No comments: