Saturday, November 29, 2008

Misc

21-11-2008

I did nothing at home. Picked up my mum and headed to KLCC. She bought some chocolates at Patchi for her friend, I think, yeah, and I manage to score a box of chocolates :) *Yay!* Then we headed to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. I love eating there; good food + nice view of the water fountains. *nuff said* we love their Thai Crunch Salad.
It has grilled chicken, cabbage, onions, cucumbers, peanuts, crispy wontons, and not forgetting the crispy rice sticks. I think the dressing is made of this deliciously peanut dressing. The salad it so crunchy and nice. I love it! I had Fettuccine with Garlic Cream Sauce and mum had Spaghetti with White Sauce. We didn’t ask for pizza since it’s just the two of us. For appetizers, mum asked for Avocado Club Egg Rolls. It’s good but I would recommend their Spinach Artichoke Dip! It comes with tortilla chips. Eat it while it’s hot *damn* mouth watering! It made my day, hanging out with my mother. I was bored to death at home :)


Thai Crunch Salad *Yummy!*


Spaghetti with White Sauce


Fettuccine with Garlic Cream Sauce

Avocado Club Egg Rolls *One is missing! Of course I ate it. ehhehe*

28-11-2008


I went out to get coffee at Starbucks! Toffee Nut Frappuccino of course! It’s a must before the promotion ends :(


Toffee Nut Frappuccino! Love it!

29-11-2008


Mum woke me up early this morning. We went to Petaling Street to find this specific fabric for my baju kurung, mum had asked me earlier to bring along an example of the fabric *dang* being me, I FORGOT. Luckily, she’s in a good mood and didn’t scream at me :) Parked at Central Market and walked towards the shop which located next to Kotaraya. It’s been a long time since I’ve been there; I used to go to Petaling Street and Kotaraya to find my things. In Kotaraya for instance, I used to get a lot of my Naruto things there. Ahhh those were the days. Miss them! Anyway, it took us quite awhile to find the best and maroon color fabric. *Faz’s brother is getting married on the 3rd of January and their theme color for the wedding is maroon/cream, that is why my mum and I were on this kain-hunting* Well, we manage to buy the perfect material but we also bought another 10 kain-s which were not in the MUST list. *ehhehe* Thanks mum! I love you always! After that, we went straight to LCCT to pick up Dad. He went to Chiang Mai for work. Then, went straight to Shah Alam and gave the kain-s to our tailor. Enough about that, I would like to take this opportunity to wish my friend, Alifah who got engaged today, ‘Congratulation on your engagement day! One down, four to go!’ I’m not included because well-you-know *ehhehe* Semoga berbahagia selalu! Anyway, I need some sleep and I want to go somewhere for holiday! WHERE? WHEN? HOW? WHO? WHAT? To be continued... Later!~

No comments: