Monday, November 3, 2008

Karaoke Session

Greetings! Just a quick update. I'm currently on a one week break. 3 papers are done, 2 more papers to go. On next Sunday, will be Malaysia & Singapore Literature and on Monday, the last paper will be on Islamic Ethics *wuu, ehehe*. Enough about that, today I went out with Akmal, Efa and Anem. They went to Masjid Jamek - Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman first, to find Efa's engagement dress and I, on the other hand decided to join them later in Sg.Wang. We had Teppanyaki for lunch *nyum* and I've been wanting to eat Crepe, chicken and cheese. *sedapnya!* But then, we decided to sing our lungs out. So we had a karaoke session. Green box is like a baby sister to Red box. It is located at level 6 in Sg.Wang. It is a descend place, very nice and cosy. The toilet is also clean, a plus for that. Besides that, the tidbits table is the best. *they have slusshies* Love it! Love it! It was a happy hour, so it cost about RM14 each person, but then Anem applied for their membership card and we showed our student cards, so we have to pay RM8 per person. *not bad huh?* The drinks are free flow *including the slusshies* and the tidbits. Our karaoke session starts at 5pm until 8pm. The host guy came in and told us that we can have a buffet dinner if we add RM10 per person and can extend our session till 9pm. However, we were full from the Teppanyaki and decided to skip, but the food looks good though, ahh not forgetting the dessert. Nevermind, there will be next time. I have to say, most of the songs there are the latest *it is good that they keep track of the songs* I'm sure I'll be visiting Green Box soon ;) anyway, forgot to say that, I had 2 pieces of crepes just now. Heyy! I had to fulfill my cravings if not I would not have a good night sleep ;p YUMMY! please sir, can i have some more? *ehhehe* oh, and I'm so happy to know that, there are people visiting my blog. Thank you people! Much love from me! *mwah*~ I had fun today! Tired, but fun. I didn't really shop today, I just bought a RED nail polish. *ahhaha* I wonder how I look like with red nails. We will see! Later people, need my beauty sleep~ *sorry no pictures for now, maybe later : )*

No comments: