Thursday, July 16, 2009

Roommates

I'm glad that my new roommates are okay. Occupant of compartment A is Alya. She is an engineering student and this is her final semester. She is the same age as I am. Compartment B is yours truly, me and compartment D is occupied by a Sarawakian, Rika. She reminds me of Epah. My room is quite okay. I slept like the dead. I was supprised that I could wake up early. Usually my morning is night and my night is day. Anyway, went to the first class, world literature. Quayum seems quite okay but I can't help but to feel abit chill in his class. I'm not sure if its because of the room is too cold or his presence. Second class was fun. Subra is funny. Now is 12.16pm and I'm updating my blog. Appearently, intro to fiqh class was cancelled. Our lecturer is not Wan Rumaizi anymore. He was replaced by Affandi Awang what is his name, I'm not sure. Anyways, Mamet said his stomach is growling, (takut kene pukul dgn mamet) got to go. LATER~

1 comment:

Ad Lee said...

affandi awang? Oh NO! hahaha goodluck! :)

wah skang da tdo kat hostel. chayalah :P