Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bila Garfield Boring



I was arranging Sid's cage and Garfield decided to let himself in. wth? Tak muat lah Garfield. Btw, don't worry. Sid was not in there with him. He was in the bonding pouch at that time. Garfield, you amazed me. Anyway, my holiday is coming to end and class will start soon. *woohooo* Only 4 class + photography class. NO evening classes yahooo!!! + no class on friday! YAY! These past few days I've been running around buying my things for the new sem. Semangat! Need to wash my face then off the bed. Later~

Haneem : Thanks anem. *hehhehe* sayang anak-anak I :)

Chali : Yes, now ada 2 :) Fazz suka sangat! *LOL* + if you want to shop online ni url dia :- http://forum.lowyat.net/LYNStreetMart I selalu tengok-tengok barang kat sini. Even pet's stuff pun ada banyak orang jual kat sini. Selamat ber-shopping online!

1 comment:

Ad Lee said...

haha. garfield chomel. ade hati nak masuk cage tuh! huhuh.

ey. when do you wanna put up girl's pic. nak tgk although we know she will look like sid. haha.

ill be coming from time to time next semester. nnt i roger ya :)