Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scream Park at Sunway Lagoon

Scream Park

My Friends in front of Scream Park
My friend is selling our Asses (Guess who got the biggest bum? - of couse me)

Last Thurday, my friends and I went to Scream Park at Sunway Lagoon. For entering the ‘Scream Park’ only will cost about RM36 per person (with myKad), if without myKad, per entry is about RM45, I think. This ticket is only valid for ‘Scream Park’; other than that you can only walk through out the whole park and you cannot go on any rides or enter the wildlife park. *blahhh* whatever. The thing is once you enter the ‘Scream Park’ the only thing you do is screaming!! Scream your lungs out! It was so dark in there that you barely see a thing. Basically the so-called-ghost is just people in their freaking-ish costumes and they will come from time to time to scare you. I can still remember one of them told us “Do not touch the ghost and the ghost will not touch you”. They will give you a fright and you will jump up to your feet. It was funny actually, when my friends and I entered the prison break’s part, we actually got lost and the so-called prisoners were laughing at the six of us. It was funny and dizzy at the same time. It was because of the lighting effect that resembles the lighting effect in clubs. Akmal and I were practically dancing our way out. Though I was the one who screamed the loudest one at time, but I enjoyed myself. Eventually we found our way out. The bad part is, it only last for like less than 20 minutes and you waste RM36 just for that. After that we decided to take a walk around the park. My friends suggest that we take the bridge which crosses a lake as well as the ‘Wet Park’. It was scary for me as I was always been afraid of heights and hanging things (like a cable car, etc). I was practically crawling my way from one side to another. It seemed freaking-ish LONG WAY TO GO! I was dying up there! My luckily my friends were there to encourage me and help me passed through it. Even though at times they try to scare the hell out of me by running and making some movements but I manage to screamed at them and then crawl. *it was funny* Thank God I survived! The agony! Only God can explain. By the time the lagoon were about to close, we headed to Sunway Pyramid for dinner. Then the rest was history. We went here and there. Thinking about the rest of the day actually, nahh I don’t want to talk about it. Ah I better go, need to finish up my assignment! Later~

Dinner at Secret Recipe

No comments: