Monday, June 16, 2008

Glitterz at TTDI JAYA

Glitterz is on the First Floor

On last Saturday, my aunt and her family have officially opened their shop called ‘Glitterz’. They had arranged for a party for the opening of their shop in conjunction with their daughter’s birthday party; Ernis Erna (Baby). She is the youngest cousin in the family. She is so adorable. I love her like my own sister. Anyway, their shops cater for gifts as well as home decoration items, clothes like for men and women and many more. It’s basically a gift shop. It is located in TTDI JAYA. The shop lots are new, only a few shops are open including Glitterz. I’ll post some pictures so that the pictures can do the talking for me : ) Please please please do visit my aunt’s shop and support her.

Cute stuff!


The birthday Girl - Baby


I like!


Hello Kitty lovers feast your eyes!


Nick Nacks


A customer on the first day! YAY!


Glitterz cupcake *nyumm*


Some of the House deco items


Inside the shop


Glitterz - No 38-1, Jalan Opera L U2/L, TTDI JAYA, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

No comments: