Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Holiday!

Currently listening to: Mariah Carey - Bye Bye

Ahhh HAPPY HOLIDAY FOR ME! though I only have like 2 weeks before the new semester starts. So I got to spend my holiday wisely. By that it means I'll be sleeping most of the time : ) My friends and I have been planning our holiday trip to Malacca. We were supposed to go next week but sadly we had to cancel the trip because my friend needs to pack her things to move into her new house. It's okay, there are other times. I hope. Well atleast I can lend a helping hand for my friend. Actually I'm excited that she is moving. I can finally jump into the pool and chill at her house *yay!* I'm thinking of going to Genting Highlands but it is not confirm yet. We will see. Its 4.36a.m and I still can't sleep. I went to my friend's place yesterday evening. I've been spending most of my time with my closest friends lately who I love them to death. Sadly, the amazing 4 will be left with only 3. One of my friends will be leaving Malaysia soon to continue her studies. We surely going to miss her. This is the first time one of us is leaving Malaysia *well not including holiday laah, holiday they comeback!* AHH the thought of being far away from each other and not seeing their happy faces makes me sad. We've been thick and thin together. School days are flashing back! *blank* I feel like I'm going to cry now. Its sad thiking about it but I am happy for her. Ahh I'm going to miss her! *great, MC's 'Bye Bye' song really sets the mood*

Babe, if you're reading this, I know you're leaving in 3 months, don't ever say that we cannot go to the airport to say goodbye, I'm going to kill you. Babe, as promise like I told you over and over again I'm going to make sure that I will visit you and I will take the others along! Many things that I wanna say to you but it will just be this, atleast for now. I'm going to miss you and I love you, babe. Always!!!~~

No comments: