Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sweet tooth

Aha! I finally did it. I made my first ice cream cake today. It is yummy even though itmelted abit :) *yummy!* It is now in the freezer, can't wait until tomorrow and I also bought a ready made butterscotch syrup to go with the ice cream cake. Tak sabarnya nak try. Anyway, we're having a potluck at Abang's tomorrow. I heard so many are people coming and I thought this event just kecik-kecik only. *LOL* I'm going to make my usual potato salad. I hope it will turn out okay this round. The other time, it was more like mash potato, but surpisingly, habis, licin and kena make some more :) okay lah, tired, jalan-jalan cari barang-barang nak masak and everything tadi. + bukak puasa with my sis, Kate, comel sangat. first time jumpa dia with tudung. So sweet! okay lah. Toodles!

1 comment:

Mademoiselle kate said...

hahahah gedik aku pakai tudung hahah...yea leh makan ice cream cake