Wednesday, September 23, 2009

raya

I went back to Batu Gajah with my parents this year. We stayed at Casurina, Ipoh. *thehehe* sangat meriah la kan duduk kat hotel. Apa raaa! well most of the time, we were at Abah's place. Pagi-pagi lagi budak-budak dah datang beraya. Trend sekarang ni mana ada dah datang makan kuih raya, mintak duit raya, pastu terus lari. gila! Anyway, I'm back in KL. tak sempat nak beraya at Kate's house in Perak also. I was a bit upset with my uncle and aunty. They came down to KL, and they forgot about me. Kak su got duit raya, and nothing for me. *ahhahaha* whatever. anyway, just wanna share with you, i got rm1 duit raya. *heheheh* first time ever! economy crisis i think. anyway, better than nothing. atleast i can buy some sweets or chewing gum :) positive thinking yawl. this is will be my last chance to get duit raya, next year mana boleh dapat dah. *LOL* yay!!!!! I can't wait to go to Sarawak! yahoo!!! lagi berapa hari jer Epah will be wed. that reminds me, i need to charge my bloody battery yang dah kong tu and pack my bags. Toodles!

No comments: