Tuesday, June 8, 2010

clearance


I'm done with clearance,

its heart breaking,

sad,

indeed very sad.

it took me quite sometime to get the clearance done,

I'm just taking my time, I guess.

Anyway,

I'm in IRK lab right now,

reminiscing how me and Mamet always spend our time here after class.

*LOL*

well, thank God, I'm staying nearby,

I can swing by anytime I want.

:)

I'm going to back to Batu Gajah for my cousin's wedding this Thursday

hush hush. i might be going to Penang also, one day trip.

then back to Batu Gajah for the reception on Saturday.

Sunday back to KL

Busy busy busy!

------

8 more days to go!

I haven't pack anything yet.

die!

------

I'm just killing my time right this moment,

waiting to pick up my boss from work.

I sound so serious.

wth?

okay lah, I'm in my CW mood.

so, toodles!

No comments: