Sunday, April 11, 2010

goyang kaki?

hello there! how are you? its been awhile since my last entry. im done with exams and classes for good. but guess what, i miss it already! esp my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gah! btw, im working at the moment with my parents. yes yes as a driver again but this time with salary. *yay!* well some may think its a lousy and easy job. but hey, try driving around KL and going through the traffic jams. its emotionally tiring as you have to deal with those idiots driving their car/lorry and even those bikers without considering other people. + i work hard for my money. i don't just goyang kaki or wait for someone to give me money except for my parents. it might not seem that big a deal for most people, especially those who think it's okay to live off their boyfriends money but i was raised not to expect others to take care of me. even though the money comes from my parents but i still work hard for it. anyway, the pay is quite good. wanna save the money and wanna go holiday somewhere! *heeee!* hari tu ada dengar ada graduation gift, i wonder what? *ehhehe* better be something good. im expecting my first nephew to pop out either this week or next week! i can't wait. excited aunty here!~ :)

No comments: