Thursday, February 4, 2010

trial run

time will bring the real end of our trial
one day they'll be no remnants
no trace, no residual feelings within ya
one day you won't remember me

your face will be the reason i smile
but i will not see what i cannot have forever
i'll always love ya, i hope you feel the same

you played me dirty, your game was so bad
you toyed with my affliction
had to fill out my prescription
found the remedy, i had to set you free

away from me
to see clearly the way that love can be
when you are not with me
i had to leave, i have to live

i turned day into night
sleep till i die a thousand times
i should have showed you
better nights better times better days
i miss you more and more


-----

harap maklum : tiada kena mengena-gena dengan si polan bernama lahanat!

mungkin ada kena-mengena dengan si polan yang lain.

hmm..

*sigh*

what the f* is happening to me?

betul ke apa yang aku rasa ni?

oi perasaan, jangan lah main-main.

tak larat tau!

tambahan pula, aku rasa si polan lebih setanding dengan si bunga mawar.

aku?

rafflesia jer.

what the hell am i saying?

shut!

hmmm...

*sigh*

tak mungkin.


No comments: