Sunday, February 22, 2009

Arif's Birthday Dinner

21/2/2008 (yesterday)

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KEITA-KUN!



Happy birthday to my baby cousin, keita. He is ONE already :) I thought we were having his birthday get together on the 21st, but it was actually today (22/2/09). Anyway, Aizah and I had plan a birthday dinner for Arif, since it was his birthday on the 17th. I have to say - Mission accomplish! we had the birthday dinner at Castle, Ampang. there were 14 of us all together. it was fun! the food was great. i'd made friends with Judy, who works there. She is so baik. She takes good care of me and my friends while we were there. Especially when she had to wait for us while we were busy deciding what to order. Guess what, the first time I was there in castle, I was a bit high but this time it was okay. didn't feel high or dizzy. i was bloated. anyway, i came home with a happy tummy, even though it was quite late, but thank God, Mum was cool with it. *LOL* (i'll post some pictures later) busy lah!!

No comments: