Saturday, December 13, 2008

Things happen for a reason

I had enough. Seriously. I lost my patience already. well things happen for a reason. i guess it happen just so she knows how i felt. I was really sad. I've been keeping quite all these while, i guess i had enough. can't she see that she is hurting other people? how did it happen? why did she became who she is? argh! it kills me not speaking to her. it is not like i hate her. i love her to death. she is like my sister. but i really hope she understand why i said those things to her. if she would not do anything about it then i can't really do anything. i've been trying to talk to her these past few days but she is avoiding me. i wonder why she acting that way, where else im the one who should be upset 'cause she hurts my feelings. but whatever, i hope we can talk soon. i hate fighting with friends. i don't hate u, i love u, you are best friend. i guess we need more time. LATER~

No comments: