Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Selling my things


Attention PEOPLE!

I'm trying to earn some money due to my negligence in keeping my money :) My friends and I were planning to sell cookies (white rock), my things (earings, necklace, etc) and this flower soap. The flower soap is from the balance that I got from my brother's wedding.

  • This flower soap has a very sweet scent and comes in peach colour.
  • We bought this flower soap all the way from BANGKOK and it is handmade.
  • It can be given as a gift (since it has the transparent cover has been sealed with a peach ribbon and small crystal flower)
  • It can be a used like a normal soap
  • Or simply use it as a house decoration
  • 1 for RM 6.50 only. <--- this includes the ribbon and crystal flower
  • 2 for rm 12 only
  • Special offer if you buy more than 10.
  • Open for negotiation.

Sealed with a peach ribbon and small crystal flower - RM6.50 only

PLEASE DO HELP ME AND MY FRIENDS! I'll post some pictures of my earings later.

No comments: