Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry for the last entry. I was very emotional at that time. I guess because everything happened very fast that it breaks me down. Just a quick update, here goes;

  • Kak sha is getting better *Alhamdulillah, keep praying for her*
  • Yasmin is so adorable; she is so cute and so small. Love her!
  • I’m entering this photography contest focusing on the life style in KL. *hope my photo is selected, I’m working hard snapping and portraying the beautiful pictures of KLians*
  • Mum is freaking out, including me. So many things to be done for abang’s wedding.
  • My birthday is in 2 days; well I guess no celebration this year since we are busy with my brother’s wedding. *never mind there will be next year*
  • Farah is leaving us just around the conner. I’m sure gonna miss her :’(
  • I quit being a head for special task because I have my responsibilities for abang’s wedding and helping mum since we don’t have many committee members *hehhe*

Well that’s it for now. I have to do my Arab assignment! Argghh! Later~

No comments: